Wednesday 29 February 2012

Feeling fed up

I really wish money wan't an issue.  I feel so rough this morning; I think I have a throat infection, and I feel very, very run down.  However, I've already missed two days at work with son and his chicken pox so I must go in.  I'm going to try and get a doctor's appointment later today.


I would love to run away somewhere hot for a few days and just be.  Maybe read and swim, and watch the sunset.


No chance.


How do you pull yourself out of a funk?  Prozac doesn't seem to be cutting it.  Eating a super healthy diet and exercising hasn't touched it.  Multi vitamins, omega oils: nothing.  Fresh air: not really.  I am being proactive, I am trying to feel better.  Why am I run down all of the time, and why, when things do let up for a second or two, does something else shitty happen that puts me back again?


It's very frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment