Tuesday 14 February 2012

Liver problems

Daughter definitely has issues with her liver.  We are waiting for a biopsy so they can figure out what's going on.

I'm on half term already, having done my first week back at work.  I certainly feel more human than I did a couple of weeks ago.  I've lost about 17lbs in weight now, although I'm flagging a bit at the moment with my exercise as it's been an emotionally draining few days.  It's probably a good job it's the holiday, although I have a monkeyish 3 year old to entertain.  We are going to have a trek to soft play this afternoon.  Think of me please, it could well finish me off!

Happy half term to you all.

1 comment:

  1. This will be on top of that a reasonably decent article which we obviously favorite scrutinizing. Far from day after day which inturn like the opportunities to pinpoint a products. Medicine

    ReplyDelete