So, the bug that daughter had has persisted beyond 10 days of antibiotics and once again we are back in hospital.
They think she has a chest infection. Her temperature had gone up to 40.4. They want to do an Xray, but we have to wait until all the drunks have gone from A&E. Doesn't it make you despair?
I think we are looking at at least 5 days in on IV antibiotics (the routine for patients if they have infection and are neutropenic, which daughter is again at the moment).
I've had two hours' sleep as I was doing work until gone midnight. Joanne Blogger: surviving on tea, pizza and sheer bloody determination since January 2011.